Conditions of Use
These “Conditions of Use” pertain to the use of the website RAPPS Reviews - Reviews About Products Performance & Service (www.rappsreviews.com).
This is a public forum presenting user-submitted opinions on selected products, services and businesses. As such, the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of the RAPPS Reviews team.
BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM YOUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BIND YOU, AND THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE MODIFIED OR UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.
These Terms of and Conditions of Use govern your use of this website and all services provided in connection with the site. RAPPS Reviews shall not be liable to you for any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, then please discontinue your use of the website.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notification or forewarning and any modifications will come into effect once they have been published to the site.
By entering you certify that you are an individual of at least 18 years of age. You also certify that any information posted by you regarding a business or company is truthful, factual, and represents an actual incident or experience that you had.
Businesses are protected by law from false claims against them. Your complaint could be construed as a claim about a business or company and may be subject to libel laws. Please verify that all information submitted is accurate and factual before posting.
Without limiting the abovementioned, the following behaviours are strictly prohibited. Rapps Reviews reserves the right to delete submissions that breach or contain any of the following:
- The naming of an individual - only the person’s job role can be shared (if known).
- Obscene, vulgar, abusive or otherwise detrimental language.
- Ethnically, culturally or otherwise racially objectionable language.
- Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other community members will not be tolerated.
- Defamatory, slanderous, malicious or otherwise tortuous or taunting language is strictly prohibited.
- Social media sabotage.
- Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content.
- Impersonation of another person, business or company.
- The deliberate invasion of another person’s privacy.
- Actions that are hurtful to minors, minorities or gender groups.
- Generation of a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
- Use of this website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Advertising or offers to sell or buy any goods or services.
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party.
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
- Posting, uploading, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code, reverse engineering or hacking any materials of the website.
- Engaging in any activity that interferes with any third parties ability to use or enjoy the website, and not to assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this agreement.
Purpose of the Platform
- Rapps Reviews is a platform that provides information to consumers and is a means that allows consumers to openly (without criticism from others) help themselves by researching and reaching out to other consumers who may have similar experiences with a business or company.
- Rapps Reviews allows users to post complaints about businesses on the platform as a means of relating a personal experience they had to others.
- Rapps Reviews requires all posted complaints and poor service issues, described as personal, to be a first-hand experience.
- Rapps Reviews wishes to inform the message author of their responsibility to determine if they are allowed to discuss the subject of their complaint prior to posting a message to Rapps Reviews.
Rapps Reviews will immediately terminate and ban any user account, which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk e-mail.
Rapps Reviews may end and ban your access to any part or all of the platform, at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.
Should an Australian court define that a consumer complaint constitutes liability or defamation of a business or company, the mentioned consumer would be held legally responsible for damages to the reputation of the business or company mentioned in the complaint. Rapps Reviews cannot be held legally responsible for any complaints that are posted, even if those complaints contain remarks that are defamatory. However, the mentioned law does not protect the person who posted the complaints from the responsibility for the posted complaints.
Rapps Reviews makes no representations or warranties about the use of the platform. By entering this website, you demonstrate that you understand and agree that the website is provided in its presented state, i.e. as-is.
You also demonstrate that you understand and agree that Rapps Reviews has no special relationship with you. No contract between you and Rapps Reviews is expressed or implied Rapps Reviews does not assume any responsibility for your ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your ability to) obtain access to the platform. No liability is given for the failure to maintain any user communications or personal settings.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall the platform or Rapps Reviews be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages. This includes lost profit damages arising from your use of the platform or any associated services, even if we have been advised of your intent to pursue such damages.
You agree that by using the platform that any limited liability under a statute is limited to $5.00 AUD.
You agree that any dispute about, or involving the platform or associated services, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia, without regard to conflict of law provisions, and you agree with exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the State and Federal Courts of Australia located within the State of Queensland, city of Brisbane.
You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts of Queensland with respect to such matters. Under no circumstances does Rapps Reviews make any representation that the platform and or materials on the platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations and accessing them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited.
Those who choose to use or access the Rapps Reviews platform from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These Terms and Conditions are merely for convenience and have no legal or contractual effect. Our failure to apply or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be constituted as a waiver of any such rights or provisions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Warn you via email that you have violated these Terms of Service.
- Delete any or all content provided by you to the Rapps Reviews website.
- Discontinue your registration with the Rapps Reviews website and our associates.
- Notify and/or send content to and/or fully cooperate with the proper law enforcement authorities for further action, and/or,
- Take any other action which Rapps Reviews deems to be appropriate to protect the Rapps Reviews entity, other users, businesses or companies.
Rapps Reviews reserves the right to immediately and without notice, terminate or suspend users for any breach of the Terms and Conditions such as your registration with, or ability to access, the Rapps Reviews website, including access to associates, and/or any other service provided to you by Rapps Reviews including any email account, upon any breach by you of the Terms of Service.
You agree that when accessing the Rapps Reviews website, and/or the service, you acquire NO rights to the website other than a license to use it, and that any access can be terminated at any time in accordance with this section.
You agree that Rapps Reviews, at its sole discretion, may terminate your username and password (or any part thereof), and/or access to, or use of the website, and can remove and discard any content placed by you on the website should Rapps Reviews deem a violation or an act of inconsistency against the meaning of these Terms and Conditions has occurred.
You agree that Rapps Reviews shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the service.
You agree that any comments, suggestions, complaints, issues, ideas, statements, feedback or other information placed upon the platform by you, are non-confidential and shall become the property of Rapps Reviews.
Rapps Reviews will own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property rights) to submitted information, and you acknowledge that Rapps Reviews is entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of each submission provided by you for any purpose; commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Should you decide to broadcast, submit or publish information via the website, we are informing you that we will collect and retain the information you provide. This information may be required to resolve disputes, provide customer support and/or troubleshoot problems as permitted by law and are pursuant to our Terms and Conditions.
By accessing the platform, you are stating, representing and authorising that:
- You, or any person authorised by you, submits information to the Rapps Reviews website that is truthful and accurate.
- You, or any person authorised by you, will maintain the accuracy of such information uploaded to the platform.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You own the information and content posted through the website and that the information is factual and not considered puffery or hearsay.
- You ensure all information and content posted on the website does not in any form, and will not in any form, violate the privacy, publicity, copyrights, or contract rights or any other rights of any person, and that your use of the platform does not, or will not breach any applicable law, statute or regulation.
This platform contains links to other websites known as (“Third Party Sites”). As well as articles, images, information, text, graphics, pictures, designs, software, music, sound, video and applications. Third party sites and their content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for correctness, suitability, or comprehensiveness by Rapps Reviews.
Rapps Reviews is not responsible for any third party site accessed through the website, or any content posted by a third party.
Any information posted by third party sites or any third party content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Rapps Reviews. If you decide to access any third party sites or to use any third party content, you do so at your own risk.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit the website. These companies use non-personally identifiable information regarding your visit to this website and other sites, such as the user IP address, pages viewed, date and time of your visit, and the number of times you have viewed an ad (it does not, however, store your name, address, or other personal information).
To serve advertisements to you on the RAPPS Reviews website and other sites that may be of interest to you, and in the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third party advertisers may place a unique cookie on your browser.
In addition, we use clear GIFs or pixel tags to assist in managing our online advertising. These clear GIFs enable our advertising serving company to recognise a browser's cookie when a browser visits this website. This allows us to learn which banner advertisements bring users to our website. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable.
Notices to you will be transmitted via email only. The platform may also provide notice of changes by displaying or linking to notices generally on the website. RAPPS Reviews may provide updated notices from time to time; however, it has no obligation to do so.
The following discloses our information collecting and distribution practices:
When you browse through the RAPPS Reviews website without entering any personal data, RAPPS Reviews will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and cannot be linked back to you unless you decide at some point to identify yourself. If you are only browsing, we collect the following information:
- Your IP address (used to diagnose server issues).
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site (used to maintain website and platform performance).
- The date and the time of your access and the pages you visited.
We also gather information relating to any access from another website, the address of that website as well as additional information related to your visit.
Email addresses of consumers who communicate with us, or through our authorised vendors via emails, are collected. All information provided by consumers becomes the property of RAPPS Reviews once received by us and may be used and disclosed as permitted in these Terms and Conditions.
RAPPS Reviews may share your personal information with our affiliated companies in order to identify products or services in which you may have an interest, and/or to improve your user experience and to generally engage in market research and for other internal business purposes.
We may also store and aggregate your personal information with others' information and prepare reports on site usage, purchase history or other factors for sale or distribution to others.
Finally, we may use your personal information to send you emails regarding products or services offered by us, or by third parties with whom we have relationships, which we think you may be interested.
RAPPS Reviews will not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons. You may at any time choose not to receive promotional emails from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to your issue pertaining and relating to the poor service you have received from a business or Government department, as well as to facilitate, complete, or confirm any solution or transaction that you may enter into or to respond to your issue, inquiry or request.
If you prefer for us not to provide your name and email or postal address to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies are used to remember consumers who log in to the RAPPS Reviews website. Cookies track browsing patterns and are used to increase performance and user experience. This information varies and depends on the information and services accessed by the user. Generally, this information is not linked or tied to your personal information.
RAPPS Reviews records this data to maintain our server and improve our services. There are several methods and packages that we use to collect visitor behaviours.
Like a number of commercial website operators, RAPPS Reviews utilises tools to measure and analyse internet usage across our websites. This enables RAPPS Reviews to track the number of unique browsers to our website. We may place cookies on your personal computer. Cookies are small identifiers sent from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive, similar to a license plate, that help us recognise you if you visit our website again.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under control.