Terms & Conditions of Use
These “Conditions of Use” pertain to the use of website RAPPS Reviews - Reviews About Products Performance & Service with the platform (www.rappsaus.com). The RAPPS Review web platform is a public forum presenting user-submitted opinions on selected products performance & and the service of businesses. All RAPPS Staff remain impartial to the views expressed on site.
BY ENTERING THIS SITE, YOU ARE SPECIFYING YOUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BIND YOU. AS SUCH, TERMS MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.
Your complaint could be construed as a claim about a company and may be subject to libel laws. Please verify that all information submitted is accurate and factual. Without limiting the abovementioned, the following behaviours are strictly prohibited. RAPPS Reviews reserves the right to delete submissions that breach or contain any of the following:
- The naming of an individual - only the person’s position can be shared (if known);
- Obscene, vulgar, abusive or otherwise detrimental language;
- Ethnically, culturally or otherwise racially objectionable language;
- Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other community members;
- Defamatory, slanderous, malicious or otherwise tortious/taunting language;
- Social media sabotage;
- Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content;
- Impersonation of another person or business;
- The deliberate invasion of another person's privacy;
- Actions that are hurtful to minors, minorities or gender groups;
- Generation of a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- Use of this platform in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Advertising or offers to sell or buy any goods or services;
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party;
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam
- Posting, uploading, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code, or reverse engineering or hacking any materials of the Site;
- Engaging in any activity that interferes with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy the site, and not to assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this Agreement.
Purpose of platform
RAPPS Reviews is a platform that provides information to consumers and is a means which allows consumers to openly (without criticism from others) help themselves by reaching out to other consumers who may have similar experiences.
RAPPS Reviews allows users to post complaints on the website platform as a means of relating a personal experience by that consumer to others.
RAPPS Reviews requires all posted reviews described as personal, and to be a firsthand experience.
You Agree to Indemnify
RAPPS Reviews will immediately terminate and ban any account, which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any Spam or other unsolicited bulk e-mail.
RAPPS Reviews may end and ban your access to any part or all of the platform, at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.
Should a Court of Law define that a consumer complaint constitutes libel or defamation, the mentioned consumer would be held legally responsible for damages to the reputation of the business mentioned in the complaint. RAPPS Reviews cannot be held legally responsible for the complaints that are posted, even if those complaints contain remarks that are defamatory. However, the mentioned law does not protect the person who posted the complaints from the responsibility for the posted complaints.
RAPPS Reviews makes no representations or warranties about the use of the platform. By entering this Site, you demonstrate you understand and agree that the site is provided in its presented state i.e As-Is. And that RAPPS Reviews has no special relationship with you. No contract between YOU and RAPPS Reviews is expressed or implied, and that we assume no responsibility for your ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your ability to) obtain access to the platform. No liability is given for the failure to maintain any user communications or personal settings.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall the website or RAPPS Reviews be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the website or associated services even if we have been advised of your intent to pursue such damages.
You agree that by using the website and platform that any limited liability under a statute is limited to $5.00 AUD.
You agree that any dispute about or involving the website or associated services, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia, without regard to conflict of law provisions, and you agree with exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the State and Federal Courts of Australia located within the State of Queensland, city of Brisbane. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts of Queensland with respect to such matters. Under no circumstances do we make any representation that the platform and or materials on the website or platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited.
Those who choose to use or access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These Terms and Conditions are merely for convenience and have no legal or contractual effect. Our failure to apply or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be constituted as a waiver of any such rights or provisions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- warn you via e-mail that you have violated these Terms of Service;
- delete any/all content provided by you to the website or platform;
- discontinue your registration with website or platform or our associates;
- notify and/or send content to and/or fully cooperate with the proper law enforcement authorities for further action, and/or;
- take any other action which RAPPS Reviews deem to be appropriate to protect the R.A.P.P.S entity and other users and businesses.
RAPPS Reviews reserves the right to immediately and without notice, terminate or suspend users for any breach of the Terms and Conditions such as your registration with, or ability to access, the website or platform including access to associates, and/or any other service provided to you by RAPPS Reviews .including any e-mail account, upon any breach by you of the Terms of Service.
You agree that when using the website and platform Site and/or the Service, you acquire NO rights to the website or platform other than a license to use and that any access can be terminated at any time in accordance with this section. You agree that RAPPS Reviews, at its sole discretion, may terminate your username and password (or any part thereof), or access to/use of the website or platform, and can remove and discard any content placed by you on the website or platform should RAPPS Reviews deem a violation or an act of inconsistency against the meaning of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that RAPPS Reviews shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
You agree that any comments, suggestions, complaints, issues, ideas, statements, feedback or other information placed upon the website or platform by you, are non-confidential and shall become the property of RAPPS Reviews. RAPPS Reviews will own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property rights) to submitted information, and you acknowledge that RAPPS Reviews is entitled to unrestricted use and dissemination of each submission provided by you for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Should you decide to broadcast, submit or post information through the website or platforms' Blog chat rooms, we are informing you that we will collect and retain that information you provide. This information may be required to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law and pursuant to our Terms and Conditions.
By accessing the website and platform, you are stating, representing and authorizing that:
- you, or any person authorized by you, submits information to us that is truthful and accurate;
- you, or a person authorized by you, will maintain the accuracy of such information uploaded to the website or platform;
- you are 18 years of age or older;
- you own the information and content posted through the website platform and that the information is factual and considered puffery or hearsay;
- ensure all information and content posted through the website or platform does not in any form, and will not in any form, violate the privacy, publicity, copyrights, or contract rights or any other rights of any person, and that your use of the website or platform does not or will not breach any applicable law, statute or regulation.
This website or platform contains links to other websites known as (“Third-Party Sites”) as well as articles, images, information, text, graphics, pictures, designs, software, music, sound, video and applications. Third-Party Sites and their content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for correctness, suitability, or comprehensiveness by RAPPS Reviews. RAPPS Reviews is not responsible for any Third-Party Site accessed through the website or platform, or any content posted by a Third Party. Any information posted by Third-Party sites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by RAPPS Reviews. If you decide to access any Third-Party Sites or to use any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies use non-personally identifiable information regarding your visit to this website and other Sites, such as the user IP address, pages viewed, date and time of your visit, and number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), to serve ads to you on this Site and other Sites that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
In addition, we use clear GIFs or pixel tags to help manage our online advertising. These clear GIFs enable our ad serving company to recognize a browser's cookie when a browser visits this Site. This allows us to learn which banner ads bring users to our website. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable.
Notices to you will be transmitted via email only. The website or platform may also provide notice of changes by displaying or linking to notices generally on the website or platform. RAPPS Reviews may provide updated notices from time to time, however, it has no obligation to do so.
When you browse through the website or platform without entering any personal data, RAPPS Reviews will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and cannot be linked back to you unless you decide at some point to identify yourself. If you are only browsing, we collect the following information:
- the IP address (used to diagnose server issues);
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our site (used to maintain website and platform performance);
- access date and time of your access and pages you visited.
We also gather information relating to any access from another website, the address of that website as well as additional information related to your visit.
Email addresses of consumers who communicate with us, or through our authorised vendors via emails, are collected. All information provided by consumers becomes the property of RAPPS Reviews once received by us and may be used and disclosed as permitted in this Policy.
RAPPS Reviews may share your personal information with our affiliated companies in order to identify products or services in which you may have interest, and/or to improve your user experience and generally to engage in market research and for other internal business purposes. We may also store and aggregate your personal information with others' information and prepare reports on site usage, purchase history or other factors for sale or distribution to others.
Finally, we may use your personal information to send you emails regarding products or services offered by us, or by third parties with whom we have relationships, in which we think you may be interested.
We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons. You may at any time choose not to receive promotional emails from us by contacting us at email@example.com.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to your issue pertaining and relating to the poor service you have received from a business or Government department, as well as to facilitate, complete, or confirm any solution or transaction that you may enter into or to respond to your issue, inquiry or request.
If you prefer for us not to provide your name and email or postal address to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to transmit, submit or post information through the website or platforms' blogs, forums, bulletin boards or chat rooms, we will collect that information you provide. All retained information is used as required to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law and pursuant to our Terms and Conditions.
Cookies are used to remember consumers who log-in to RAPPS Reviews. Cookies track browsing patterns that are used to increase performance and user experience whilst on our site. This information varies and depends on the information and services accessed by the user. Generally, this information is not linked or tied to your personal information.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.