Become a RAPPS Brand Ambassador
Whether you’re an Australian consumer or business owner you can apply to be a RAPPS Reviews Brand Ambassador! This is a real paid gig!
What do you have to do?
Just tell business owners about RAPPS!
Once you apply and are approved to be a RAPPS Brand Ambassador you will be provided with your own, unique Promotion Code.
Then when you visit a business you love and speak to the business owner about the awesome benefits of being a Preferred Supplier of Choice with RAPPS and they use your Promo Code to register, you will be paid $75.00!
Payments are made into your nominated bank account or PayPal account once the business has registered using your unique Promo Code. When RAPPS receives confirmation of the relevant subscription fee from the business, RAPPS will send your $75.00 through on a weekly basis.
Yes, that’s $75.00 to you for every business that registers as a Preferred Supplier of choice using your unique code!
It’s that simple! You aren’t limited to where, how, or with whom you shop as long as the business has a registered Australian Business Number and they provide goods or services.
You aren’t restricted by state borders and you’re even welcome to promote being a RAPPS Brand Ambassador to your followers, on your own social media profiles. In fact, you can use your Promotion Code in as many creative ways as you can think of.
Registration is FREE! and open to all Australian consumers (which is basically anyone old enough to open a bank account or PayPal account!) Essentially, you become an independent contractor for RAPPS, not an employee.
RAPPS Reviews provides free registration for consumers at www.rappsreviews.com. Registration is easy and once you’re registered, you will gain access to your Brand Ambassador tab in your Dashboard.
The role of a RAPPS Brand Ambassador
Getting a good deal is only part of your shopping experience. To earn your loyalty and to ensure you visit them again, all businesses should meet most of the following criteria to earn your loyalty and become one of their most valued customers.
A good business will:
• Make you feel important and valued.
• Provide service and assistance with a smile 😊
• Have excellent, helpful staff that can answer all of your questions.
• Provide value for money.
• Stock great quality products to meet your expectations as a customer.
• Be able to provide personalised service.
• Have excellent phone etiquette (they would never leave you on hold for more than 2 minutes)
• Provide multiple ways for you to contact them (i.e. via phone, email or via their social media platforms)
• Have staff that are friendly and easy to communicate with.
• Keep their jobs at home in Australia and not outsource their work overseas.